Razer Kraken X Software Download
Razer Kraken X Software, Setup, Manual & Drivers. How do I connect the Razer Kraken X to the PC? The Razer Kraken X headset can be used with most devices that have a 3.5mm jack.
For desktop or laptop computers with a combined audio jack, you can simply plug the Razer Kraken X directly.
I hear echoes/feedback when using my Razer Kraken X. How can I fix it?
Please try the recommendations below.
- Make sure the microphone is fully extended when used. If the mic is in the saved position, it will pick up sound from the earcup.
- Make sure “Listen to this device” is NOT selected under Control Panel> Sound> Recording> Properties> Listen.
- Check the microphone level in Control Panel> Sound> Recording> Properties> Levels and adjust it.
- Make sure only one voice chat application is used while in the game.
- Check that the PC is configured to use the correct recording device under Control Panel> Sound> Recording.
- Choose the right recording device, right-click on it, and select “Set Default Device” or “Select Default Communication Device”.
- Make sure the PC supports the combined audio jack. If not, please use the included audio/mic splitter cable.
Recommended : Razer Kraken USB Driver Download For Windows & Mac
Windows 10, 8.x (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit) XP SP3 (32-bit), XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Kraken X Manual Guide Downloads
|Razer Synapse Guide||Download|
Razer Headsets Driver Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.